It’s time to wear your heart on your sleeve!
Here at Project For Good, a nonprofit curated guide to “more-than-profit” companies, we love to feature brands that strive to make outstanding products while giving back to the global community. To celebrate this month of love and all the good that our companies are doing, we’re launching our first ever giveaway contest.
We’re beyond excited to team up with Article 22, Pacha Soap Co, and United by Blue – all For Good companies who are changing the world, one purchase at a time. Be a part of the movement by entering for a chance to win these luxurious prizes – so you can love others by loving yourself.
Three lucky winners will receive:
- One ‘Love is the Bomb’ white diamond bangle from @Article_22
- Two ‘Petal to the Metal’ froth bombs from @pachasoap
- One knit beanie from @unitedbyblue
- Like our post on Instagram or share this article on Facebook, Twitter, or email
- Follow @forgood_co, @article_22, @pachasoap, and @unitedbyblue on Instagram
- Subscribe to the Project For Good newsletter by entering your information below.
Contest ends 2/19 at 11pm ET. Winners will be announced 2/20. Your email address will not be used or shared for any other purpose than to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, which contains inspiring founder interviews and uplifting stories of more-than-profit brands all around the world.
No purchase is necessary. To receive the prize, the potential winner must reside in one of the fifty US states or Canada. The prize may not be redeemed for cash or anything else of value.